What we, as a church, corporately believe according to the Scriptures.
1. The Bible is God’s Holy word. Every word of the Old & New Testament is inspired of God and has been perfectly preserved in the King James Authorized Bible of 1611. It is inerrant, infallible, and the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. There is only one true and living God. He is the Creator, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. God is a Trinity; Father, Son, Holy Ghost – all equal, yet distinct.
3. Jesus Christ is the second Person of the Trinity. He is eternally existing and equal to God.
4. The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Trinity. He is co-equal with God the Father and God the Son.
5. Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, was begotten of the Holy Spirit and in a miraculous manner was born of a virgin. Jesus Christ was sinless in life; His death was for sinners; He arose bodily, victorious over death, hell, and the grave.
6. It is the precious blood of Jesus Christ that has purchased salvation for sinners.
7. Salvation is by grace alone.
8. The believer is eternally secure.
9. Heaven and Hell are realities and last forever.
10. The church will be “caught up” before the seven year tribulation begins. At the end of the tribulation, Jesus Christ will return to the earth and will reign for one thousand years.